Initiatives to Enhance Human Resources
We implement creative and flexible initiatives to maximize the value of our human resources, ensuring sustainable growth. Our plan includes taking further measures to enhance these resources in the future.
We contribute to the enhancement of Japan’s industrial competitiveness by supporting university students majoring in science and engineering. These following efforts are part of our human resource development initiative aimed at nurturing the next generation of leaders.
- Donations to universities to provide opportunities and create an environment that enables students to focus on the research and development of cutting-edge technology
- Internships abroad (scheduled in the summer of 2024)
- Financial assistance for female science majors (scheduled in April 2024)
Work Style Reform
MegaChips actively fosters an environment where diverse individuals can work energetically. We aim to create new value in society through work style reforms such as the following:
- Flexible work style
- Work-life balance support
- Career development support
Human Resource Development
We create an environment where employees can think proactively and autonomously about their career development, continuously learning so that they can demonstrate the maximum of their abilities. Some of what we provide are as follows:
- Funding for the acquisition of a doctoral degree/MBA
- Career development leave
- Early training for global-oriented personnel